събота, 8 февруари 2014 г.

Arrows in GIMP.

I like GIMP. Gimp is very useful for people that don't like commercial software. When you get accustomed to it GIMP is very pleasant for using software. In my work I often have to annotate screen shots. For this I was slightly unpleasantly surprised when I learned that GIMP has  no arrows. I found this very good plugin that adds this feature in GIMP.  You must put the script under gimp/2.0/scripts directory. Under Ubuntu 12.04 (my current working box) you can install it using this one liner:

 sudo wget -O /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts/arrow.scm http://registry.gimp.org/files/arrow.scm

The above shell command works correctly also under Ubuntu 13.10.

How to use it: 
1.You must make a path with  Path tool. 

 2. From Tools select Arrows ..

 3. Settings dialog appears. 

4. After playing with settings and press OK you can see finished arrow.
Have fun.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар