събота, 15 февруари 2014 г.

Incorrect chess sold in the shop Jumbo.

I like to play chess. In my work I along with my colleagues wanted to buy a nice chess set package including the pieces and a board and play chess sometimes after working time. Today I went to a nearby shop Jumbo located at Sofia Drujba-2 11, Obikolna str. and find chess set that is sold at a good price. This shop is owned by Jumbo Group. Chess set is nice, but the board is wrong. I viewed the set, but did not buy it. Below can be seen a picture of the set.
As can be seen here, when you sit at your side of the board, on your right corner there is always a white square.
My conclusion from this case is that users need to be careful and check chess sets in the shop before buy them. It seems that the manufacturer of these chess sets never played chess.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар